BC Pill is a utility that helps you remember to use your contraception.
- Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Sebastian Lang ("Creater") hereby grants you (and only you) a limited, personal, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, nonexclusive license to use BC Pill ("App").
- You may not, directly or indirectly: copy, distribute, rent, lease, timeshare, operate a service bureau with, use for the benefit of a third party, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, attempt to discover the source code or structure, sequence and organization of, or remove any proprietary notices from, the App or its graphics.
- As between the parties, title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the App, and any copies or portions thereof, shall remain in Creater and its suppliers or licensors. You understand that Creater may modify or discontinue offering the App at any time.
- The Term of this Agreement will begin on the Date in which the App is downloaded and continue unless earlier terminated.
- You may terminate this Agreement and the license granted herein at any time by destroying or removing from all computers, networks, and storage media all copies of the App. Creater may terminate this Agreement and the license granted herein immediately if you breach any provision of this Agreement. Upon receiving notice of termination from Creater you will destroy or remove from all computers, networks, and storage media all copies of the App.
- You must be 12 years or older to use the App.
- Usage of this application is on the responsibility of the user, Creater can't be held responsible for any damage, unwanted pregnancy or any kind of distress caused while or due to using this application.
- Information provided by this application does not replace professional help and should not be taken as such.
- You should consult with your doctor regarding any matter related to your health, taking any kind of contraception, how to take it and what to do in case of an anomaly.
- Configure the App according to your doctor's instructions.
Backup runs with iCloud Backup. There's a possible loss of data if app was reinstalled, or device was wiped after daily backup was executed and a new entry was added to history data or planner reminders. In case of restoring data from backup, make sure that the last records of planner and history are still there.
- When using App Community forum ("Forum"), even for read only purposes, you are obliged to follow the guidelines ("Guidelines") described in this section. Failure to do so may lead to account ("Account") suspension or permanent ban from Forum.
- Do not rely on whatever written in Forum, participants in Forum are not doctors and may not have the required professional knowledge to provide such medical advice.
- Forum is public and can be seen through apps that embed the forum.
- Forum user ("User") who writes post or comment ("Post") that contain one or more of the listed below, risk having their Post removed and/or being banned permanently from Forum, to the judgment of Creater.
- unconstructive, inappropriate, unfriendly or offensive language;
- advertisement without prior consent from Company;
- spam or repetitive Post of the same content;
- ranting or complaining of any kind;
- any personal contact detail, like phone number, Email address, social media account details (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Thumblr, Snapchat, etc), either yours or someone else's;
- spreading medical misinformation;
- writing about fictional issues or stories;
- spreading false propaganda;
- illegal drug use or abuse;
- illegal or patently unsafe sexual activities; details (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Thumblr, Snapchat, etc), either yours or someone else's
- If you find a post offensive, report it by touching that post and select "Report post". Do not contact support, they can only help with technical matter regarding your account and will not disclose any information about other users
- Is it prohibited to create multiple accounts in the Forum; meaning, the same person may have no more than one Username assigned.
- Username must not contain your name, or any other personal identifier; it has to be anonymous.
- Company may change your username if it violates these rules, if it was already taken by other User, or for other unexpected reason, like a computer error, without warning.
- Every User will have to choose a unique identifying name ("Username"), that will be shown publicly to other users of Forum; each Username represent a single Account
- Do not overload Forum server ("Server") with too frequent requests - refreshing, liking Post, creating Post, reporting Post or User, must be used in a reasonable manner. Flooding the server with requests will cause an automated suspension of your Account
- Do not coordinate operations with other Users in order to achieve a malicious goal related to the Forum, like flooding the server together at the same time; bullying another User of the Forum; reporting the same Post or User; plotting an embargo against another User etc
- Do not create groups on other social media networks for myPill users, nor join such groups. Past experience has taught us that these groups form a clique, leading to a deteriorating behaviour of clique members on myPill forum to anyone not included in that group. Any myPill account involved in such activity will be permanently banned
- Do not harass other Users of the Forum, not in the Forum and not through social media, electronic messages or any other means.
- Do not continue threads that were locked on a different thread; it was locked for a reason.
- Do not communicate a message to the forum from a banned user; it was banned for a reason.
- User which participates in an act that unveils anonymity of itself or another User's be banned permanently.
- If multiple of your posts are removed, either automatically by Server or by a moderator, your account might be suspended or terminated (banned permanently).
- Removal of Post, suspension or termination of an Account is final and can only be reversed under extreme circumstances, and only in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Forum is moderated by moderators ("Moderators"), which may read, edit or remove messages, suspend or terminate an account, according to Guidelines.
- Premium Membership
- You can gain a premium membership ("Premium Membership") through a periodic subscription or by purchasing the Lifetime Premium Membership plan. Periodic subscription is an auto renewing subscription with a recurring durations of 1 month or 6 months.
- Obtaining a Premium Membership will allow you to use certain features which are otherwise locked: A) all reminder related features, including 1. Any pill layout 2. Custom alarm sound 3. Snooze reminders 3. Custom symptoms 4. Password protection 5. Discreet reminder message 6. Placebo pills 7.Doctor appointments 8. Water reminders; B) sending and receiving chat messages; C) uploading photos to forum or chat messages; D) Using stickers on forum or chat messages; E) Premium Membership badge shown on profile picture.
- Subscription payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Having a Premium Membership you are still bound to follow the Forum Guidelines; if violated, your Account may be suspended or permanently banned. In the event that your account is suspended or terminated, any unearned subscription payments will be forfeited unless Company decides to pay a refund in its sole and absolute discretion.
- You agree that you will not have any right to a refund in the event that Forum services are unavailable for technical or other reasons, or that any feature or functionality of the Forum is changed.
- You understand that you may not receive a refund except in exceptional circumstances, and then only through the Apple or Google system you originally used to make purchase.